Saturday, September 10, 2011

Around the Blog

I have included a couple things on the blog that I hope will be helpful:


  • There is a Search function so, for example, you could enter "Ware" and find all the posts with that particular search term.

  • In each post including information about a particular person, I will "label" that persons name in the post and provide a link under the Names Referenced in this Blog column.  Every post I have tagged with that persons name will be available if you click on the link.

  • The Genealogy Help Links column will include links to websites that either have information on a particular line, or will have information on genealogy in general which I have found helpful while searching for information.
          For example:  The Ware Pedigree link goes to the Oldroyd Family Tree website on which they have a pedigree for Vahl A Ware and his ancestors that include stories and biographies.  It also includes pictures, but so far I cannot get the pictures to load, I think it is because this site is old and probably not maintained anymore.  If anyone can get these pictures to load please let me know!  The Tuttle Line link goes to someone else's family history blog that has information on some of our Tuttle ancestors.  You'll have to search the Blog Archive for particular ancestors.  



No comments:

Post a Comment